We focus on listening to your needs, developing an approach that fits your unique situation and delivering results. We hope this sounds straightforward because it is. Areas our services are geared towards improving include:
- Software & System Selection: Determine your organization’s requirements and find a solution to meet those requirements.
- System Implementation: Implement solutions to improve your organization to achieve the value you require.
- Business Process Improvement: Technology can only take you so far–your business rules and process must be clear to operate effectively as a foundation for any successful technology project (traditional or agile).
- Project Turnaround Assessments: Assessing troubled projects–including leadership, teams, estimated value and status–involves digging into the details of the project, collaborating with everyone on the team and determining if the initial goals and proposed value can still be achieved. Utilizing our findings, we work with your team to craft a new direction to get the project on track, assuming it still makes sense to proceed!
- Agile Community of Practice: Communities of practice can vary a lot in their goals and setup. We focus on helping people establish agile communities of practice that help continuously improve agile practices, team happiness, and customer value.
We believe that a one-size-fits-all approach can be problematic since every business has different needs. Consequently, we do not recommend “canned” solutions before we understand our customer’s goals. Solutions should fit your needs. VimStreet assists clients with a variety of services from selecting the right software system to rescuing a troubled project.
We believe that communication is one of the most important aspects of any engagement and we expect everyone on the project team to be focused on continuously improving communication. Establishing clear communication channels and expectations is a critical part of kicking off any project, so expect that to be one of our focuses to ensure project success.
We start all projects with an assessment of the issues, challenges and problems that the project is expected to solve. The top priority is determining the goals and high-level scope of the project so we all have a clear definition of what done means.
Once we have a clear definition of where we are going, we get to work determining the features needed to achieve the goals and scope.
Have questions? Wondering if we are a fit? We typically find a quick phone conversation can answer most questions and determine if it makes sense to talk more. Often we find that prospective clients don’t want to contact anyone because they are not sure of exactly what they need. We are practicing consultants, not sales people, so our focus is on determining if we can actually help you and if you believe we are a fit.